03 April 2010

Thoughts - 31st March 2010

31st March 2010
Lars Muller - Helvetica Forever Book arrived. It is all I thought it would be and will be very useful. Look at p.47-reason for the name; p.99-thoughts on helv; p.65-why so successful.
Prepared the Statement of Intent; printed it off and handed it to Rebecca. It was received with a huge wave of disinterest. I waited until I saw Chris and handed it to him.
Bought a City Guide book of Amsterdam so that sister and I can find our way around when we go on 6th May.
Handed in Learner Support Fund form to Student Services so that I receive the final payment of my hardship grant. I will need this as this project is looking to cost in the region of £300. I am buying a new 16GB stick to put all the information regarding FMP onto and keep it separate from all the other year 2 work. My current one only has 2GB left and I don't want to be worried about filling it up.
Got home to find the Swiss Graphic Design - The Origins and Growth of an International Style 1920-1965 by Richard Hollis had arrived. Wonderful book.




No comments:

Post a Comment