28 April 2010

Thoughts - 22nd April 2010

22nd April 2010
Did some research regarding paper for the marketing idea A6 double sided paper ranges from £9 to £20 and A4 satin gloss paper ranges from £10 to £36 so I think I can work on the marketing idea based on producing them myself.
Booked the studio for a couple of hours to take images that can be described as 'product' shots. At the time I thought they were not too good. But once I had downloaded them and had a look through there appeared to be a few good ones. They were a weird selection of products and collections of products but I am hoping to have some that I can use on my website when I have processed them.
Trip to Curborough Farm Craft Centre and took some photographs of the use of helvetica that I can use in the Burton helvetica book.
Responded to the Design Agency about the questions they raised concerning the print for the exhibition stand for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment