28 April 2010

Thoughts - 27th April 2010

27th April 2010
Spent last couple of days working on a personal project 'Overton Book'.
Today the weather was clear so I spent an hour in Ashby taking photographs and then 10 hours turning them into pages for the Book. Managed to get ALL of them done and I had a bit of a headache at the end but one down 2 and half to go.
Plan to pop out with camera tomorrow and get final few for Burton Book.
Got some prices from designer regarding the exhibition stand. They gave me 2 options... first to have it in 2 parts on 5mm foamex cost £80+£50 for artwork ... or... second vinyl lettering £145+£50 for artwork.
I have not yet had a response from Hardy Signs so I will try to pop in or phone them tomorrow, This at least gives me a cost to compare them with.

Got an email from Chevrolet. Burton College has won 1st 2nd and 3rd prize and we have been invited to an awards ceremony in London on 10th May. I will not be able to attend as I need to be at a meeting between 6-9pm in Moira. But the team will go so no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment