28 April 2010

Thoughts - 23rd April 2010

23rd April 2010
Developed film that I had in the Pentax that was given to me at Christmas. Not good. It appears that the winder initially took the film on but after about 2 shots it jammed. If I am using film camera in the future I shall stick to Olympus OM10 or Canon A1.
Spent some time with the images I took yesterday and loaded them into the templates. They are looking good.
Spent most of the afternoon looking online for brackets for my books. Feedback from tutors was: "go to Ikea" "find one online" "go to 3D and make it yourself". I really don't want to make it myself as it will look clunky and ham-fisted. I will continue investigating other ways to get them.
Did find an acrylic plate stand on www.displaysense.co.uk for £8.74 +VAT each (PS200). If I cannot get anything suitable I have that as a fallback and also it is a good benchmark for costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment