03 April 2010

Thoughts - 1st April 2010

1st April 2010
Statement of Intent needs to be in today. I overheard Alex saying that they will have a look at them over Easter and let us know if there are any problems when we are back. I asked if I could start shooting or working on it over Easter. I do not want to waste 2 weeks waiting for them to validate my idea. He seemed slightly miffed and said that I would not be taking my final images over Easter - but test shots would be OK. He also suggested that I should be prepared to amend my idea if they do not think it is OK.
Well that has really demotivated me. I have done so much work on this over the last week and am really fired up and receiving so much encouragement and support from everywhere else.
Well I shall spend the Easter holiday reading up on the whole Bauhaus, Constructivists, Modernism groups. Start writing a blog so it is all recorded somewhere - not that anyone will read it - but at least I know where it is. This will help me feel that I am working towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment