07 May 2010

Thoughts - 6th May 2010

6th May 2010
Cardiff trip baby.
Went and voted and then to pick up my sister.
1 tank full of petrol
2.5 hours there 2.5 hours back.
310 miles
115 images on a full CF card.
Got some smashing shots of helvetica used in Welsh, which was the whole reason for going. I am so glad we didn't go to Amsterdam - that would have been an exhausting day. This was much more fun.
Going to need to juggle the work for Sally with pulling in the remaining images and then all the hard work creating jpegs for pages for FMP. Thankfully I had created very early deadlines for myself to ensure I hit the 28th May deadline for this assignment. However - the Books only need to be in my hands on the morning of the show opening - 18th June - so I am not overly concerned that I have many hours of processing for Sally to do along with many hours of jpeg creating.
I still need some more images from around Burton as I only have half the pages created at the moment. Plus I need to spend a half day in Derby to gather my images for that Book.
I will get Sally's images done and then get back onto FMP work.
I managed to prepared 37 images from the Cardiff shot out of the 73 that I require for each town. I was too tired to do anymore and went to bed dreading waking up to a hung parliament.

No comments:

Post a Comment