28 May 2010

Thoughts - 24th May 2010

24th May 2010
Books had their final proof over the weekend. This morning I sent them to Blurb. Total cost £67.62. I can only have them on standard paper as the page count is over 160. I think I have slightly misunderstood something about the Blurb pricing - but none-the-less it should all be OK.

Created, uploaded and ordered 50 business cards from Moo. Total cost £15.99. I have used 14 different images from the books on the reverse side of the cards and this image on the other side.

I will display them in the business card holders and the use of the asterisk will tie in with the asterisk on the front covers of the books.



I have been asked many time times "Why does it say Helvetica* - what does the asterisk mean?" so with this at the bottom of the books it will now make sense.

The books and business cards should arrive before 2nd June - wow that is only about a week - these guys are fast.

FedEx redelivered the items from Euroffice and they look great. Seeing the DL leaflet holders reminds me that I have thought about creating a leaflet to encourage people to purchase things. I shall work on that over the next couple of weeks

Posters will be printed shortly - so everything is done as far as it can be until the exhibition spaces are created.

I am going to carry on with my blog right up to preview night - but this is as far as I can go as far as my sketchbook is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment