07 May 2010

Thoughts - 5th May 2010

5th May 2010
Today is my birthday - happy birthday to me.
I was going to go into Derby and get images for the Derby Book - however my entire family descended on me and so Derby trip was cancelled. Plus my Mum did indeed buy me the lavender plants for the front garden so I wanted to get those planted and watered. Garden is now looking lovely.
Lars Muller book arrived - it is fabulous and perfect for what I want and it has some great quotes which I have seen before that I can use in my books. It is brilliant and full of ideas and inspiration and I have found a fellow helvetica nerd. He too has recorded uses of Helvetica and also asked for contributions from around the world. I particularly like the collections of images - they are amusing.
I'll put one up here for you to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment