20 May 2010

Thoughts - 19th May 2010

19th May 2010

Walked around Burton and took the final images for the Burton Book - boy was it warm. Got home to convert the images into pages for the book. I reviewed the book to make sure the images looked good and flowed together - some were not quite right and so I changed them.

Onto Booksmart to duplicate the Ashby book - remove the Ashby specific pages and replace them with Burton specific pages. I did the same for the Cardiff book and the Cardiff pages.

I now have all three books waiting on to go. I just need Mr Love's words for the preface. I will give him till 2pm tomorrow (Thursday). If he is unable to send me anything by then I will amend the contents page and create 2 pages of images for the pages where the preface would have sat.

My favourite image from today is this:


I need to think about all the bits and bobs associated with my exhibition space now tha I have had a rethink about it and will not be using the teardrop shape. Tomorrow I need to be at home rather than college as I need to sort things out that are on my home PC and I need to get on with sketchbook which is a publisher document and not compatible or workable on the Macs.

List of things to do tomorrow:
- Chase Mr Love
- Prep final 3 pages accordingly
- Send books to Blurb and pay for them
- Order items from euroffice.co.uk - 3xbook holders; 2xbusiness card holders; 2xDL leaflet holders
- Sketchbook
- Prepare 3x posters for exhibition
- Think about Open Here comp - www.photofest.org/openhere

No comments:

Post a Comment