17 May 2010

Thoughts - 16th May 2010

16th May 2010
Spent another 6 hours fine tuning the book after proof reading the mock up I created yesterday. Completely redesigned the history pages as they were not making sense. Had a minor panic when photoshop crashed and I hadn't saved the page. But thankfully nothing was lost. Phew.
Have designed the three covers using an image taken whilst in each town. The image will be set at 50% opacity so that the title stands out the most. The back cover is the same image at 100% opacity but inverted. I am showing the mock up to a few people to gauge their reaction.
I had too many comments about what was the blue shape and everyone seemed to think it was a flower! This was my main reason for changing my mind about the covers and the exhibition space layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment