07 June 2010

Thoughts - 4th June 2010

4th June 2010
The books have arrived.
Oh my - Am I pleased or what.
They are blooming gorgeous.
They are stunning.
I am so glad I had already used Blurb before because I learnt alot from doing that and I think these books are better for it. They look great in their book holders and the business card holders with the new buisiness cards in look really good too and balance the whole asterisk thing.
Am taking all the component parts around with me to show people to ensure I have got it all spot on and see if people have other ideas.


So far the feedback is nothing but great.
Have a look at the Ashby Book here:
Have a look at the Burton book here:
Have a look at the Cardiff Book here:
I have made it so you can preview every single page - so please go have a look and if you feel so inclined - purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment