24 June 2010

Thoughts - 24th June 2010

24th June 2010
Came into college to see how the exhibition is fairing. Apparently some items have been falling off the walls each night - mostly those that have been stuck to the wall with double sided tape.

My books look well thumbed which is a good thing. A few postcards have been picked up and perhaps one of two of the leaflets but not as many as I had hoped.

Will top up the postcards and leaflets today as I have brought spares in with me.

I have a couple of friends coming in to see the exhibition this evening. Tomorrow I will be bringing in my sister to see it all. I wont be staying at college as there seems to be very little to do apart from play games and I have lots to do which I can better do at home.

On Wednesday (30th June) we are breaking up the exhibition and it is our last day at college on this course. I will need to be here to collect my books and if the holders are still in good condition I will take those home otherwise they will be straight into the bin.

I am now trying to find out more about the University course... when we start... how many days per week... which days... when do we find out if we are getting a student loan... how much do I get...

Over the next 12 weeks I am test trading and getting advice from a business consultant. The summer is going to be fun. I have already opened my Business Account in Ashby.

No comments:

Post a Comment