01 June 2010

Thoughts - 1st June 2010

1st June 2010
Things have been arriving in the post - all coming together. I received an email saying that the books had been shipped - excitment.
Chester trip was fantastic - it was very refreshing not having to look for helvetica all the time but I was noticing it. Chester is lovely; the views across to North Wales; the way you can walk around the entire city centre on the walls and without having to deal with trafffic; how close to the river it is and found out the river is tidal. Photographs were good. I will process them and put them onto website. Which now that FMP work is almost done I should concentrate on to make sure it stays up-to-date.
Went and set up a business account ready for setting up my business - very exciting too! Too much excitment in my life.
Favourite photograph of stained glass window from Cathedral. Ethereal.

Spent a good couple of hours entering the Open Here photography competition. I also set up a database so that I can keep an eye on all the comps I enter and where all the money goes. Some of these are not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment