11 June 2010

Thoughts - 11th June 2010

11th June 2010
Bought screws and screw caps today and the spray mount yesterday. That is another £16 I've spent - whizz back a few days and add the 16 to the total there.
Plan for next week will be to go into college on Wednesday and see what is going on with the putting up of the panels, see if there is anything that needs doing and find out where my plot is!!! I shall take in the pieces that needs attaching to the wall on Thursday and screw and glue them up. The contents of those items will not be put in place last thing on Friday.
All excitement and fun. I think now that I have little left to do with this I can concentrate on the ideas that the Apricot people have been encouraging me with along with all the work needed on the Overton Family Book that I am producing (the deadline for this is December 2010 - so no immediate rush - but I know it will take forever). mmmm think I'll start a part of this blog devoted to the creation of the book... or perhaps not.

No comments:

Post a Comment