21 October 2009

My Images - contact sheets

To get the balling rolling with this assignment I took photographs of people doing the things they enjoy the most. As I was at a Sheep Dog Trial I tried a couple of ideas.

Uncle Jim


Although we are outdoors and he is carrying his crook. He does not have his dog and is not in the act of doing a trial - I think this loses something and the images would have benefited from the presence of the tools of his hobby rather than just the crook.

Nij Puppy Training


I love this set of images as Nij loves his sheep dog training and Tess is only 16 weeks old and is learning the first few important lessons - this was a lesson for 'down'. A very important instruction for a sheep dog. She is being encouraged with the use of treats.

Whilst I love these images I do not think they are right for this assignment as they are not close family.

No comments:

Post a Comment