23 January 2010

Continue Studying

It is my intention to continue studying after completing the ND in June - as, although I feel my photography has improved, I do not feel that my technical knowledge or skills have.
I also know that some of my fellow students still feel uncertain when picking up their camera and this is after 18 months on the course.
My hopes for the Foundation Degree are being severely tested however as I have just found out that certain pieces of photography equipment can only be used by FD Year 2 students. This means for me, and the friends I know that are thinking about continuing to study at Burton College and go to Staffs Uni for their degree, will not be able to use this equipment for another 18 months.
Perhaps I should take the advice given by Laura Pannack, our guest lecturer on 13th Jan, and find my own way to use college equipment and staff to get what I want and need from giving 4 years of my life to learn and improve my photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment